Officer Development Program - Data Scientist (Batch 2)
Officer Development Program – Data Scientist provide a pathway for those who passionate with data and aiming to become a data scientist at one of Indonesia’s leading financial institution. During your training, you will enhance your capability through our extensive learning journey that specifically tailored to prepare yourself both in technical and personal competencies to become part of BNI Data Scientist Team.
As a Data Scientist, you will formulate approaches to solve problems using well-defined algorithms and data sources. You will incorporate an understanding of product functionality and customer perspective to provide context for those problems. You will use data exploration techniques to discover new questions or opportunities within your problem area and propose applicability and limitations of the data. Successful Data Scientists will interpret the results of their analysis, validate their approach, and learn to monitor, analyze, and iterate to continuously improve.
- S1 / S2 from reputable universities with relevant field of studies:
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Data Science
- Big Data
- Possess basic knowledge and understanding about:
- Machine Learning
- Data Visualization
- Big Data
- Proficient in using one on more programming / scripting language such as Python or R
- Experience on handling project or coursework using large data systems on SQL or Hadoop is strongly preferred
- Proficient in English (proven by TOEFL/IELTS valid certification from authorized institution)
- Maximum 26 years old for S1 and 28 years of old for S2
- Current status is not married and willing to not get married during program (1 year)
- No direct (nuclear) family currently working as an active employee of BNI
Rich in history, strong financial health, excellent human resources, and reliable technology, BNI certainly has been on the right track to become a national bank with global capabilities.
Since its establishment in 1946, BNI has always been part of the dynamics of national development in Indonesia. Now BNI has grown and developed into a solid national bank with sustainable financial performance. Serving the Country, Pride of the Nation, BNI is challenged to continue and increase its contribution for the progress of the nation and country, today and in the future.
BNI offers integrated financial services to its customers, supported by its subsidiaries: Bank BNI Syariah, BNI Multi Finance, BNI Securities, BNI Remittance and BNI Life Insurance.
BNI believes that human resources are one of the most valuable assets of any company or organization, without which sustainability is not possible. BNI seeks to create a great place to contribute, learn, and grow, to be the pride of our nation.
Becoming prime financial institution that excel in services and sustainable performance.
- Providing excellent services and digital solutions to all customers, and as the primary partner of choice.
- Strengthen international services to support the needs from our global business partner.
- Increasing the prime investment value for investors.
- Creating the best conditions for employees as a place of pride for work and accomplishment.
- Increasing awareness and responsibility to the environment and society.
- Becoming a reference for the implementation of compliance and good corporate governance for industry.
BNI Corporate Culture is known as Prinsip 46 which consists of 4 Workplace Values that correspond closely with 6 Core Behavioral Value:
4 (Four) Workplace Values are
- Continuous Improvement
6 (Six) Core Behavioral Values of BNI are
- Improve Competency and Provide the Best Results
- Honesty, Sincerity, and Devotion
- Discipline, Consistent and Responsible
- Provide the Best Service Through Synergistic Partnerships
- Always Striving for Perfection
- Creative and Innovative
Competitive package of remuneration, benefit and facilities.