Business Analyst / System Analyst / Quality Analyst
1) Gather & Analyze User Requirements
- Work closely with the business to understand problems and identify the work needed to implement future state solutions.
- Document and analyze current state business processes and the underlying systems and applications.
- Conduct meetings with stakeholders to gather user requirements.
2) Define Product & Solution
- Validate business, functional and technical requirements.
- Assist Product Team to analyze existing and new software solutions and feature lists to find the most effective way to meet business needs.
3) Write User Stories & Documentations
- Together with the Design team, produce timely and high-quality work products, including specifications, wireflows, wireframes, and mock-ups.
- Write user stories and Product Requirement Documents, and lead backlog grooming/refinement sessions.
- Create product/project backlogs consisting of Epics, User Stories, and Tasks.
4) Oversee & Test Product Development
- Actively involve in Scrum & development ceremonies, sprint plannings, prioritizations, daily standups, sprint reviews, and retrospective
- Plan and execute System/Functional Testing and User Acceptance Testing
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience in a Business Analyst or related role is a mandatory.
- Experience in an IT Project is a plus.
- Have a good understanding of project methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, and Scrum) along with tools like JIRA.
- Attentive to detail and comfortable in writing comprehensive documentation & report.
- Willing to learn, adaptive, and responsible.
- Have a good command of written and spoken English
- Communicative and proactive in contact with both external (clients, partners) and internal team
We help our partners accelerate their business and maximize potential through technology.
To become an innovative, reliable, and business-relevant technology company through world-class contributions and quality.
To help our partners and clients accelerate their business and maximize their potential through technology.
do more with less, relevant, clear focus and orientation.
excellence, creative and reliable.
think before you talk or act, humble and respect others.
willing to learn, adapt and grow.
responsible to your words, actions and team.
never be afraid of being a solution maker, innovator, leader and self-starter.
Competitive package of remuneration.